Feed Market Manager W/M
Location : Dinard (35800, FRA) ()
Contract type : Permanent contract
Description of the post :
Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges.
As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8 000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
NUWEN, a subsidiary of the Roullier Group, imports and produces raw mineral materials and functional ingredients for
nutrition, well-being and the environment. NUWEN is attentive to details and looks for specific value added projects. NUWEN supports manufacturers in their innovation process by developing and supplying raw materials and solutions for tomorrow. During the last five years, NUWEN has stepped up its development policy by expanding new market states and has accelerated its human development.
To support our development, we are looking for a :
Feed Market Manager W/M
Permanent contract – located in Dinard (35 – Brittany)
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will have to further develop and expand our business activity, in feed (animal nutrition) on a B2B and industrial markets in France and Europe.
On a day-to-day basis, your main missions will be :
– to develop and expand the business in your determined area, for our range of products in feed (market survey ; commercial prospection) ;
– to monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations) ;
– to develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners ;
– to maintain a relationship of mutual trust with the your clients (commercial visits ; invitations ; professional events) ;
– to draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share) ;
– to guarantee customers’ satisfaction (quality follow-up) ;
– to insure the reporting of your commercial activity, to your Direction.
A training course (both on business and technical features) of several weeks will be provided, to ensure you quickly become operational on the raw materials market.
As a graduate or higher in International Business/International Sales, you have minimum 2 years of experience in sales, ideally of Agri/Agro products and/or familiar with trading commodities.
You are an excellent negotiator, you are result oriented and you have strong communication skills.
You also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and love to take up big challenges.
Your reactiveness, rigor and excellent listening capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers’ needs.
Advanced language skills in English are required.
Attractive wage package (fixed wage + commissions) + commercial vehicule.Share the offer :